Leveling kit

Mudlight

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
What is the best way to level out the front of my X? I have a Warn transformer bushguard/winch mount all ready on the truck. Going to buy a winch soon, want to fix the nose dive. I was think about Sky-Manufacturing leveling kit (2"shackle hangers ). Any ideas?

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Ford "X" code front springs will level out your X. I had an aftermarket kit that sagged. So I replaced the kit with the "X" code springs. Get the U bolts that go with the springs.

Dave

mille-ryan

Loco Parts Changer
Reaction score
Look around for used from the truck guys, dont pay ford for em.I got front and rears,plus shocks for around 100.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I believe the X codes run around 300 bucks a pair less new U bolts and nuts from Ford.

Mudlight

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
That's in my price range, I just want my X level & to ride better. Hope it will fit in the garage after I'm done.

powerstroker24

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
That's in my price range, I just want my X level & to ride better. Hope it will fit in the garage after I'm done.

Man ive got the wrong house! Neither of my trucks will fit in my garage-too long. I can nose them in but the damn antenna beats the hell out of the door.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg