New Owner! Lift Question for "99 F-350

rustyrussell

RustyLand
Reaction score
Hello Forum, My name is Rusty. I just bought a 1999 F-350 that is bone stock. I really hate the factory rake. I am looking to lift it. I was looking for some info on this. I was thinking about going about 6" and I was looking for all new leafs. I am guessing after 11 years of hauling this big 7.3L motor around the stock leafs are probably a little tired. The rear of my truck is stock almost 3" higher than the front. How do the lifts measure for a F-350. Most lifts say they are for F-350, and F-250, but they are so different stock. Will a 6" lift give me a lever 6" from the front, or rear? I am guessing I would no longer utilize the factory lift blocks in the rear so I don't expect to see the rake any longer after the lift. Also I would like some recomendations for lift brands and how high to go. I would like to see a camper on the back at some point, so I don't really need it to be HUGE, but HUGE is the look I like. Is it much more work and $$ to go 4", 6" or 8"? Thanks in advance for your time.
Regards,
Rusty

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14