Lift question

Reaction score
Looking at 2 different lifts just curious as if anyone is running these and how they like them.

Revtek 6 inch & Pro Comp 6.5 inch

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I did a Pro Comp leveling lift on my truck and I am going to have to replace the springs soon. They sagged!!

Dave

jd87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We just put a revtech 6 inch lift and 37x13.50 Toyo MT's on a friend of mine's '03 F350 a few weeks ago. He hasn't had any problems or complaints. Here's a picture of it:

ldb2755ad21f7e419eeef52pf7.jpg

He doesn't have a front bumper on it because he wants to either get a painted bumper for it or build a custom one.

Last edited:

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
I had a Revtek on our Excursion and thought it was great for the money. A buddy of mine also has one on a 00' F350 and has no complaints.

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We just put a revtech 6 inch lift and 37x13.50 Toyo MT's on a friend of mine's '03 F350 a few weeks ago. He hasn't had any problems or complaints.

He doesn't have a front bumper on it because he wants to either get a painted bumper for it or build a custom one.

Are you sure that's an '03? It's got the stock '99-'01 headlights and I don't know why someone would want to go back if they had the '02+ lenses.:dunno

firemediceric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let's get a sticky going

I did a Pro Comp leveling lift on my truck and I am going to have to replace the springs soon. They sagged!!

Dave

This is great information for someone considering a Pro Comp lift!

It seems like some manufacturers make consistently good products, some companies only make junk and others are hit or miss with their quality. It is hard to sort the good from the bad due to the slick advertising.

How about a sticky that lists negative experiences members have had with various products/manufacturers? It may save other members a lot of headache and frustration, not to mention money that may get spent on inferior products.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I don't think the negative publicity would do US much good, as a site trying to attract advertisers. I don't think this will fly...

Dave

jd87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you sure that's an '03? It's got the stock '99-'01 headlights and I don't know why someone would want to go back if they had the '02+ lenses.:dunno

It is. That was a truck we had bought with a smashed font end and when we fixed it, we already had a set of orange turn signals and didn't care how they looked(just and XL crummy, anyways). The friend of mine that bought it doesn't care either. It does have the 02-04 headlights though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58