Lifted the truck friday...

kjdavis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks really good!!:thumbs

You're gonna love it, it'll get lots of looks:sweet

Question about your amp steps. Im about to order mine and not sure if I need the extension or not...the wife is 5'1". When yours are down, how far is the step from the pinch seam? Thanks!

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
Question about your amp steps. Im about to order mine and not sure if I need the extension or not...the wife is 5'1". When yours are down, how far is the step from the pinch seam? Thanks!

I'll have to measure them for you (I think about 12 inches) I do have the extensions too. When their folded up with the extensions, the edge of them is about an inch and a half below the pinch weld seam, you won't even notice them. Without the extension they tuck up and behind the seams and are not visible at all. I would recommend to get the extensions, My wife is 5'6" and they make it alot easier for her, than just the steps alone. I would also recommend the LED lights that AMP offers for them too, they light up the boards really well at night, making it a little harder to miss them and kiss your shins (that can hurt)

bling821

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to get my lift on. I'm only going 4.5" though. I'd send you my factory blocks when I get the lift on but I'm keeping all of it so that if I have a warranty issue I might be able to throw on the old suspension and take it in. As long as they don't figure out it was lifted, the warranty won't get voided. That's the plan anyway. That's the plan for most of the mods I will do. Try to keep as much of them removable as possible. Too bad its kind of hard to hide a hole in the exhaust manifold and a "duck taped back together" stock downpipe.:dunno

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14