Lifts+Mpg=???

Fireman

Resident Of Hicktown
Reaction score
Hey folks,

Just kinda wanted a concensous of what kind of mileage y'all get with your lifts and whatnot. Have talked with a few people but kinda want a more broad range of opinions. T.I.A.

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
4.5" lift, 37" BFG's (measure 35), Edge Juice on 80 HP add

I get about 16.5 city, 19 highway

tgatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2005Diesel said:
4.5" lift, 37" BFG's (measure 35), Edge Juice on 80 HP add

I get about 16.5 city, 19 highway

Is that per overhead console or hand calculated? I find that VERY hard to believe. My truck is a stock 4x2 and I get about that Highway and I get 16.5 with a 60/40 mix of city/highway.

If you are hand calculating, are you filling until you see fuel in the neck? I know that before I started to do that I saw as much as 23MPG. (I wish)

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
tgatch said:
Is that per overhead console or hand calculated? I find that VERY hard to believe. My truck is a stock 4x2 and I get about that Highway and I get 16.5 with a 60/40 mix of city/highway.

If you are hand calculating, are you filling until you see fuel in the neck? I know that before I started to do that I saw as much as 23MPG. (I wish)
to be completely honest i just stop filling after the click

i just did a tripometer thing from a full tank to a half a tank and did the calculations

and i have an edge juice w/ attitude, and i like my tires and plan to keep them for a while because they're around $300 a piece so i keep the pedal on light

Reaction score
tgatch said:

I don't have a problem with his numbers - he is running the Edge - and most all of those products (Edge, Quadzilla, etc) will give you much better mileage over stock.
I do better than he does - not lifted though. I'm guessing that I weigh in more due to the tools and stuff - 11K last time on the scales.

Ron

bigfootpsd96

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
im running 9" with 39s and the stock 355s. i cant give u a mpg # b/c of my speedo not being calibrated. but i get about 7 days out of both my tanks. i do a ton of driving around town also.

dzl_x_4x4

Dzl_X_4x4
Reaction score
I have a 6" lift with 35"X12" Xterrains (Very aggresive pattern) on a Excursion with lots of additional steel and engine mods. pre mods and lift 15 city /18-19 hi after lift and mods 13.5-15 city/ 17-18 hi. Now compare that with my '03 Jeep Sahara 4.0l 4x4 Auto Hardtop, street tires, no lift. It get the same as my lifted X with the PSD (psd's rock).

Of course I like to get into the pedal alot!:sweet

bigfootpsd96

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
my truck
Picture055.jpg

my and my friends psd's

Picture046.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads