Lights on side mirrors

COMPOSER

COMPOSER
Reaction score
I want to put lights (clearence and turn signal) on my mirrors. I have an 2002 f-350 lariet. I thought at on time there was a thread on this. Just cant remember. Anyway, has anyone added lights to their existing mirrors that do not come from the factory on the 03 and up?

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
composer, there are several members on here that have added the newer heated, power mirrors with the signal & running lights that are OEM.

i havent seen anybody with their own version of lights or something "custom"

you might could use a "flush/surface" mounted type light, that is small, and mount it on your mirrors.

just an idea.

i personally think the newer ones, like on my 2004, look very good.

JPLTrucking

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
There's a guy who Name/UserName is Ryan something and he used a set of stick on LEDs from JC Whitney. I'm not sure if he's on this site or not but he's on another site I checkout.

These are the ones I am going to do. They look nice and are much cheaper than replacing the mirrors. One of the other points of these are that they can be seen from the front, side and back, unlike the factory lights. Here is a link to the lights...

http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/Product/Pr-p_Product.CATENTRY_ID:2008405/c-10101/Nty-1/p-2008405/Ntx-mode+matchallpartial/N-10101/tf-Browse/s-10101/Ntk-AllTextSearchGroup?Ntt=led

COMPOSER

COMPOSER
Reaction score
Hey JPL.

Have you put your on yet and any picks to see how they look on the mirror housing? I am interested in these but would love to see them on and how far they stick out.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
there was a guy bout 4 years ago on teh dark place that grafted the lights from teh new dually fenders to fit in the mirror they looked darn good
but you would have to go search
also a place called vehiclelight.com has tons of all makes and sizes in leds

RSG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From JC Whitney: Act as signals with high-end OE look. Easy to install — no drilling or cutting required. 5" x 1-1/4". Limited one-year warranty.

So how did you wire 'em in???"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg