Lil Rocker Hitches

jharvey

Shutter Bug
Reaction score
The previous owner of my truck had a 'lil rocker 15k hitch but took it out to re-install on his new truck. Are these good hitches? The wifey and I are looking at 5'vers and since the bed and frame are already drilled for this hitch I was going to get one. Any thoughts??

Last edited:

Max Power

Reaction score
Which way do the rails go? If they go from drivers side to passenger side I am pretty sure they will be the same rails as reese, valley, etc. In other words you could buy and of those and install them with the same holds.

If you can find me a picture of the 'lil rocker 15k hitch, I can tell you for sure.

jharvey

Shutter Bug
Reaction score
Max they do run drivers to passenger side

Last edited:

Max Power

Reaction score
I can't get a good view of those rails. I am pretty certain they would be the same as valley, reese etc. 99% sure.

jharvey

Shutter Bug
Reaction score
Thanks Max, I'll ride by the local trailer place next week. Any particular hitch to saty away from?

Max Power

Reaction score
Not that I know. I've done quite a few DSP, Reese, Valley. They all hold their own. you just need to decide on a price range and the features you want, slider etc.

Good luck.

Puddle Pirate

Will Pillage For Diesel
Reaction score
jharvey said:
The previous owner of my truck had a 'lil rocker 15k hitch but took it out to re-install on his new truck. Are these good hitches? The wifey and I are looking at 5'vers and since the bed and frame are already drilled for this hitch I was going to get one. Any thoughts??

I have had a very good experience with them. I had a 15K on my 01 PSD F-250 and now the 16K on my 04 F-350. I like the head unit on the 16K better as there is no lock and it can rock from side to side as well and from front to back. My 15K had locking tabs to keep it from locking from side to side although I could never think of a situation where you would want to.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jharvey said:

Hi John, I had a LiL' rocker on mine, started having some issues with it when hook'n up & un-hook'n.... it was about 6-8 years old and on the 2nd FW, I switched to a 15K Huskey. It fit right in and on the LiL' Rocker rails. No problems.

FWIW..... ?

JOE

jharvey

Shutter Bug
Reaction score
Thanks folks for all the replies, I've been outta town for a few day and haven't had a chance to do anything on the truck. The wifey is ready to go rv hunting so I gotta make some time to get things dealt with SOON!

Thanks again

John

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58