Question Line of Fire tailgate lights

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Anybody ever put one on a rear fascia of an RV
i seem to draw tailgaters and i thought the line of fire would get their attention

TIA

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
i have not on ours, but i have seen SEVERAL at work that have the "line of fire". it looks good.

FTG-05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got one on my PSD and I like it! Very bright, very noticeable. Easy to install, just connect to the flat pack trailer connector.

Do it.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody ever put one on a rear fascia of an RV
i seem to draw tailgaters and i thought the line of fire would get their attention

TIA

Glad you mentioned this Robert ;tu

I've noticed that since I've gone LED all around on the DRW, folks seem to stay back some, or pass, due to the brightness... or so I thought. (The wife followed me home once, called me on the Cell and said: BOY hon.. yer taillights sure are Bright.. Should they be that bright ?)( that confirmed it;))

I've LED'd the 5r but just might do something like the Line of Fire on the back of IT, more at eye level.

I HATE Tailgater's :rant

Thanx again

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
lets devise a "complimentary windshield oiling system" for our trucks/trailers. that should teach the bastards!

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lets devise a "complimentary windshield oiling system" for our trucks/trailers. that should teach the bastards!

I HEAR YA Zookie.

Especially those little:censored: Econo Boxes that tuck in behind ya in a Head Wind.

MBRPCrazyford

Eat Some Smoke
Reaction score
Wehn I get tailgators, I just mash it with the chip and smoke'em out!! They don't seem to like it and typically back off. I do like the idea of LEDS all around though.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had one on my truck for a year or more now and was thinking about putting one on the back of the Fifth Wheel.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
It's not the line of fire, more brighter I think, but this is what those who get behing me see at night.

15 LED slimline's and LED taillights.

I think the line of fire would look awesome on the 5'vr Robert :sweet

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
I just picked up the White Lighting ones, that are just like the line of fire, but also light up bright white, when in reverse. I've yet to put them on the truck, but I'll see if I can get a pic for ya, when I get them installed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58