Link for tuner comparison

Kleetus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey does anybody remember what the link was that lined up all the current tuners for our 6.0's? I can't find the dang thing and I was thinking about the Edge A2... but with all the phones coming out with GPS on them, I kinda wonder if it's even worth it, and should just stick to a good programmer that will let me play and go from there...

oi8228oi

another 99
Reaction score
OB NJ, land of traffic, stop lights, stop signs, a
if ya just want `Gps its cheaper to get on in a phone, or a portable(tom tom, ect) which also makes more sense if your using it in several cars and truck. then add a chip/ tunner, and gauges and it should still be cheaper then the A2.

but the A2 does have a really lot of nice functions 1/4 mile, hp tq, slippage ect...

also remember that with the A2 you still have to get a programmer... the A2 alone doesnt provide any HP/ TQ gain....

I Think the A2 is tooo expensive, but i do like it and if i had the money would probably get it, makes the dash look cleaner then a GPS, seperat gauges, a switch for the chip, and other what not that just my :2c

Kleetus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The A2 doesn't have any performance options on it?!? for $1100? Man they're nuts... I'm sure for $1100 I can come up with something that will outperform that.

Kleetus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nah... this was a site that had about 8 different programmers on it, and they ran each one on the dyno and compaired actual gain vs advertised and vs money spent. It was quite thorough, but like all tests, I'm sure it could use a grain of salt too.

Yeah, I can be a bit stupid when it comes to things to buy and are they worth it, but I can't see paying a grand for a 4 inch touch screen lcd monitor with a gps. That just ain't worth it... considering I know what it takes to program something like that from my real job! Lottery maybe, but I can make due with a 5 position switch and some analog gauges for now!

I'm genuinely disapointed in learning that today. <sniff sniff>

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58