Link from Ford's site

IHC Power

STOCK STROKE
Reaction score
Yee ha

Nice find man!!! That really shows you something about FORD Motor Company and there loyalty to customers. :clap:

NJKen

Is a proud new daddy
Reaction score
Most interesting that the dieselstop is number one..... All the old timers around here and oilburners aughta find that interesting. It confirms rumors of years ago.
At least the got it rite with superdutydiesel:clap:
Ken

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Most interesting that the dieselstop is number one..... All the old timers around here and oilburners aughta find that interesting. It confirms rumors of years ago.
At least the got it rite with superdutydiesel:clap:
Ken

Hey, I'm not old and I remember forddiesel.com. Very interesting that they acknowledge all of the enthusist sites when they had issues with the name "forddiesel".

Maybe they have them linked so their mechanics can figure things out.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
TDS has been around longer than SDD. I was going there, a lot, before I found this site.

Dave

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
TDS also has ALOT more members.

Unfortuneately, members who have been banned count as members. I like this place. I do frequent one other big site as well as a local site.

I do think that Ford is coming around to understand that there are a lot of truck owners out there who don't just want a stock truck. We will never see a mod friendly emissions system but go ahead and add some shinny wheels.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58