Long Island Performance Diesel Contact??

rammertide07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my chip from this company about 2yrs ago. I'm needing to get in touch with them to get the original order number so I can have Tony re-burn my chip. I've googled and found their site, but I the server does not respond when I hit the link. Anyone know how to get in touch with them....or know if they are even still in business?

rammertide07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did tony ask for that? I think they are out of business now :(

I emailed him, saying that their site was down and it appeared they was no longer in business. A week later and still hadn't heard from him. He does request the original order# on the ordering form for the reburn.

I have since went to PHP and ordered a reburn for cheaper than what Tony was asking. They even go into more detail than Tony so I think this was a good thing. It should get to their facility tomorrow and I hoping to get it back next week (I hate not having a chip:rant).

Thanks;tu

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they only reason Tony would really need the original order number is if you ordered it from him, since if you order a new chip from him reburns are free, otherwise you're forking over $$ each time you want new programs.

rammertide07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they only reason Tony would really need the original order number is if you ordered it from him, since if you order a new chip from him reburns are free, otherwise you're forking over $$ each time you want new programs.

Tony has the "order number" marked as a required piece of information to comlete the ordering process on the reburn order page. I also thought I saw that you get free reburns with purchasing the reburn from him as well:dunno I may be wrong.

I contacted him, asking about the order numer, told him that I got the chip from LIPD about 2 yrs ago. He told me I would have to get in contact with Jim (guessing he was an employee at LIPD:dunno)

Also just looked at the ordering page, and he has removed the "order number" box from the ordering page. I know it wasn't something up there for long.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58