Look what followed me home!

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
Last weekend was the Dallas RV show. We were "just looking" for possible purchase next year and suddenly something happened. Next thing I know we are sitting down and signing some papers. So, yesterday this followed me home.
Jayco Jayflight 31BHDS 31' two slides and it matches the truck.
View attachment 4227

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
I used that line when I came back from Atlanta with my new to me Jayco fiver. You have a nice rig, Jayco makes good stuff. I know you will be happy with it.

Enjoy!:sweet

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Holy cow Kevin! Congrats!!!:thumbs

Time to register for the Rally to put her in service the right way :D:sweet

We'll hafta come by sometime soon to check it out-popcorn

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Wow, Keivin, that's a bit nicer than my doghouse, I may have to sneak over.

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Looks like a nice unit. :sweet

One of the business owners I work for, likes to talk trash of Jayco. But I think that is more because our nearest competition sells Jayco. It's sort of like the local Chevy dealer saying Fords are crap and visa versa. Before I got my current job, bought a Jayco and we have been very happy with it.

Actually, I kind of wish we sold Jayco's. Currently we deal with about a half dozen different manufaturers. It can be a real pain dealing with different warranty reps, parts reps, tech reps for each of the different companies.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Way to Go Keivin, Yes look forward to meeting you at Caddio Mills, at the KOA.
Tail Gunner, when I am at a RV dealer and he starts talking trash about the trailer that his competition sales, I write him off fast.

Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations. We have a Jayco 31BHS. It is sweet. Fortunately, my wife was getting all excited that maybe she could have a double slide, until she saw that there were only two bunks in back. Man I dodged that bullet.

I hope that you have many happy nights camping. We have used ours about 50 nights in the year abd a half that we have had it. It has really been a lot of fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14