Looking at buying my First SD Powerstroke

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome glad that you joined us. Lots of good guys here with good info. Post often and enjoy your new truck when you purchase it.

Yooper75

Boost Junky
Reaction score
:help Well I looked at the truck today it was in the dealer for shifting problems. That kind of worries me considering the truck has a SCT Chip in it and I know it has 5 IN performance exhaust on it and dont what else has been done to the truck as far as mods are concerned. The truck has 89k on it but when looking at the truck it looks more like 189k instead. Please help!!!

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Sounds like one to walk away from, Yooper. There are other trucks and you DON'T want someone else's problems.

Dave

rockns

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
If you have not found a truck yet i've got an 05,f-250,6.0,4x4,ext.cab,8' bed,xlt,56000 miles,clean car fax,and perfect ford Oasis never had ANY mecanical problems.

$24000.00 if interested P.M. and i'll answer any other questions you may have:thanks

Last edited:

FX4DUDE

Diesel Die Hard
Reaction score
Make sure it has the latest flash. Look for coolant puking, bellhousing leaks on the tranny, smoke on startup, feel the tranny while you drive...

Yooper75

Boost Junky
Reaction score
Thanks for all the great information. I have a dealer that is a friend looking for an older Superduty with the 7.3 Liter in about the 2000 to 2002 range. Thanks for the offer rockns but I have to trade my F150 in on the Superduty and my wife doesnt want me spending any more than about 22k

Thanks
Dave

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14