Looking at doing a Zoodad mod....

dogtrk

Pat
Reaction score
Zoodad mod is done--it looks good!!

Have some questions regarding the Zoodad mod. Will this work well on my diesel? What are the pros and cons of doing this mod? :confused: I did do a search on it but none of the posts really stated how the Zoodad helps. Want to get some good info before I put one in.

Thanks

Last edited:

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Go ahead and pull the trigger,it'll feed alot more air to that stage 1 intake which will help on acceleration and highway speeds. Quicker spool up with the turbo too:sweet

silverF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know how much it helps, but it doesn't seem to hurt anything either. Plus you get to work on your truck and tell the neighbors it increases your fuel mileage.

02stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will allow more airflow to the air filter. I put a piece of window screen over mine just to keep the bugs out. I think it's a great little upgrade. I'd go for it! :thumbs

dogtrk

Pat
Reaction score
I don't know how much it helps, but it doesn't seem to hurt anything either. Plus you get to work on your truck and tell the neighbors it increases your fuel mileage.

Hah, I tell them that anyway......most of the time I'm not lying tho. Had a friend in here the other day with an '06 F150 gasser and said he gets 13-14mph on that truck. When I told him I'm getting 18 to 18.5mph on the road he didn't believe me so I took him for a drive to prove it. He was shocked to say the least but then again, he doesn't drive a diesel.....:lmao

I see a chocolate lab with duck in mouth in your avatar. Looks like he's your hunting buddy. They are such great dogs!!!! :)

dogtrk

Pat
Reaction score
Well Bama, I checked your Zoodad mod out and I like the looks of it not to mention it seems pretty easy to do which means I can do it myself. Printed out your pics/directions, gonna make a trip to Loew's tomorrow and put the thing together. Great info by the way--wish all the mods were that easy.......:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14