looking at lifts- Please post pics and info!

Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is a rotational mass thing. Wheels weigh less than rubber. So, if it is not spinning so much weight, it is easier for the brakes to work. Of course, form always follows function, and now it is form to have bigger wheels.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey bears4x4, go look at "My night job" post it has the last truck I lifted in there. The lift is a RIZE lift in the front the back was a fabteck. There not cheep but it's the most stable lift, I have put in a truck. If I was going to lift my truck I would use the RIZE lift. It's cost $$$$ and it's a pain to put in, but the ride is great and it's a good look on the truck. Does not look like cheep backyard lift work and I'm not saying fabteck and other lift a cheep guys.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can i put 35/12.50-16 under my truck now with the stock height? im needing new tires now but dont have all the $ for the lift yet

YES, You will need to put a 1" spacer in the front bumper and cut some metal out of the way in the front wheel fenders under the plastic wheel covers down by your feet.

Reaction score
pro comp 6.5" 37x13.5 r16

the deal with the big wheels is there are very few tires you can now get in a 37 on a 16 inch rim.

HPIM0213.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58