Looking at new wheels

King0581

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I been looking into buying new wheels for my truck, and I am having problems finding something that suits me. I dont really wanna go any wider than a 9" because I dont want them to stick out to far from under the wheel wells. Had my feel of that when I was younger, drive down a wet dirt road and the truck is filthy. I am having a hard time finding something decent that they have center caps with the cutouts for manual hubs. I was looking at the 8" wide Helo cannons. With them I would have to cut the center out myself(not real big on that but I can do it). I had another idea today and that was to maybe go with something like the eagle 058's. I was wondering if the factory centers might work with these wheels? I know the factory center caps clip on the back side of the lug nut. I just wonder if they would clip onto a acorn(?) style nut like would go with these wheels? Anybody now what the center bore is on the factory wheels? Maybe if I find a wheel that has the same bore I could use my factory lugnuts and centers??? Any help with this?

Last edited:
Reaction score
My weld's have cut out openings for the front hubs. But with the factory hubs they stuck out past the caps. But they are perfect for my warn hubs.

HPIM0148.jpg

King0581

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to search more because I havent seen the weld stonecrushers available anywhere in a long time.

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
My ProComp wheels, have a plastic cap that easily removes to access the hubs, and just pops back on so you don't have to have them exposed all of the time.

King0581

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well thought I had found a deal on the stonecrushers. I did a search and found a place thats having a inventory sale and they only had one left for $150. Oh well! They actually had them in a 16x9.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14