Looking for F350 rear blocks

paulkeith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where's the best (read: cheapest) place to pick up a set of 350 rear blocks and ubolts?

Paul

Last edited:

paulkeith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wrecking yards full of 4x4 f350s aren't really common down here....

has anyone purchased them from a stealer or internet shop?

Paul

Whata250

Whata250
Reaction score
I bought mine on line...but will have to look to see where

I think it was $60 for blocks and ubolts. You will need to know if your overloads are above the springs are below when ordering.

paulkeith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, that's fine. see if you can find where, i appreciate it.

paul

GOEGLEINBROS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you do the leveling kit and put F350 blocks in the back. Do you have to do anything to the carrier bearing? I'm not to sure. I think the 4x4 shop was just trying to sell me thier $95 per labor and new parts.

bigtrxs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just sold a pair of 2" blocks and u-bolts on ebay! I had them on my 03 f350 but i removed them after i put air bags.If your going with a 2" you dont have to do nothing to your truck.Oem shocks will still work and you dont have to mess with the carrier bearing eather.I bought my block at the dealer but im sure you can find them at ajunk yard....::)

JimmyDee

God Bless America
Reaction score
I am fairly sure that the shocks will bottom out before hitting the shock stops. They are a tad bit long if you go from the 4" to the 2" blocks. I think you will need the Motorcraft CK05TIC which are 1 3/4" shorter. I installed Rancho's and they didn't have, at that time, a shock that would be the proper fit for the 2" blocks. I spent many hours on the line with the Rancho customer service dept. I ended up retrofitting the axle shock brackets to give me an extra inch and used the longer shocks.
Don't take my word for it, do some careful measuring and I think you will find what I'm saying to be true.
Jim

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58