Looking for New Rear Differential Cover

wamcdonald

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
My original rear differential is pretty rusted. I saw about a year ago a larger capacity (aluminum?) one featured in a Street Trucks magazine that I don't know where I put. (I hate moving...) It didn't have any crazy designs on it like an Iron Cross or a Ram's head, but still looked really good. Does anyone know of a place on the net that carries good quality ones that will last?

action4478

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My original rear differential is pretty rusted. I saw about a year ago a larger capacity (aluminum?) one featured in a Street Trucks magazine that I don't know where I put. (I hate moving...) It didn't have any crazy designs on it like an Iron Cross or a Ram's head, but still looked really good. Does anyone know of a place on the net that carries good quality ones that will last?

This may help....

a friend of mine that found this....

Ok guys here it comes. Some of the new 08 superduties have aluminum finned diff covers. Ok big deal. well they are cheap!!! list price is like $58 or something like that. Wholesale is $35. I ordered two. One for me and one for my dads 03. I was skeptical when I saw this at FTE but one of the guys got theirs in and it is the finned aluminum cover not the stamped steel one like it thought he would get.

here's the part number
8C3Z-4033-A

dzl_x_4x4

Dzl_X_4x4
Reaction score
This may help....

a friend of mine that found this....

Ok guys here it comes. Some of the new 08 superduties have aluminum finned diff covers. Ok big deal. well they are cheap!!! list price is like $58 or something like that. Wholesale is $35. I ordered two. One for me and one for my dads 03. I was skeptical when I saw this at FTE but one of the guys got theirs in and it is the finned aluminum cover not the stamped steel one like it thought he would get.

here's the part number
8C3Z-4033-A

Here are some pics. I am ordering mine as I type:thumbs
http://www.superdutydiesel.com/foru...ion/10871-2008-ford-oem-rear-diff-covers.html

Why don't they make one for the front?

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Brett,

Sorry for not getting back to ya.

Yeap, That is the info I got also ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members