Help Needed Looking for u-shaped hose for EGR delete.

fordman60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are getting ahead of yourself. Check to see if you have any air leaks or problems first.

The EGR is controlled by those sensors, but all said and done, it will throw a light on if the pcm doesn't see a decrease in the air coming in when the egr valve is open. Shouldn't affect how the turbo works at all.

If you have a leak, then the air/fuel mixture that computer thinks it is using is wrong and you will probably have a rough idle and some other problems.

When we did mine, I ended up getting some dirt between the intake and the gasket and it didn't seat right. When I started it up and she was running rough I started to get worried and panic.

In addition to that, shortly after my up-pipe gave out on me, which caused some turbo issues. I guess when I was pushing and pulling on the up-pipe where the cooler mounts I loosened it or cracked the bellows. That will give you a turbo problem.

hmm well it runs smooth and doesnt throw a cel and i cant find an intake leak, havent checked the up pipe though. it doesnt start surging untill about 1600 rpm in park or about 1200 when driving. i have a flashpaq superchips tuner that i use to check the codes. here is what comes up--- egr circulation circ range/ perf and ficm perf. could the ficm be screwing me around? seems to run fine untill there is a load and then surges

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58