Announcement Louisiana Newbie here

OsirruZ

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hey guys and girls. Just joined up since I just got into the new truck. Even though I live in south La, I purchased the truck in Cleveland Tx just outside Houston. It was a long happy drive home. I have to say I love this truck. It's an 09 CC 6.4 FX4 with the Lariat plus package.

On the drive home one thing did happen I couldnt quite explain. It showed me "tire pressure sensor fault". Once I stopped for fuel and got back in I never seen the message again. Anyone have this happen?

One more question.... Anyone using a Retrax cover? I was planning on getting one of those folding bed covers but stopped at a local dealer and seen this one Powertrax electric retractable truck bed cover pickup bed cover tonneau cover He quoted me 1,080.00 installed. Tell me it's worth it before I bite the bullet.

Thanks in advance everyone

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Welcome LA member.

I think I remember reading somewhere that there maybe a TSB on the tire pressure sensor. Might be something worth asking your local dealer, or some other members with 6.4's could answer that question mo better.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SDD.. and Enjoy that new PSD.

Lariat plus ? Any Pics ?

Joe

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Head over to your friendly local Ford dealer. One of the bands inside one of the tires is faulty. They have a computer they attach inside, drive it for a while, then know which sensor is on the fritz. All warrantee. No big deal. Good luck with your truck and welcome aboard.

dsonyay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi new guy! I have an 08 350 dually with the 6.4 engine. 93000 miles on it (hotshot truck) and have not had any problems. Getting 16 mpg most of the time, but I have the 4.11 rear and drive very slow.
Hi-ways I can get nearly 20mpg without a load at 63mph.

Anyways, I have a lot of miles and have not had to bring it to the shop except for a recall and oil changes, etc.

I live in Slidell, I may see you out there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58