Love me....love me not....

s d mills

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does my truck love me? Am I that lucky?

Rather than pull the headliner, I'm just about to drill two 1/8" holes through it to mount a transceiver. Even though I don't have an overhead console, I've checked out the CJB and there are fuses installed for it. In fact, I don't have a lot of optional equipment but there are fuses for all of it.

I have deduced from that that there must be a pretty elaborate harness full of hotness up there just waiting. I didn't drop the headliner in my '95 F-250 for the same process.

Soooooo....anyone want to take bets?:D

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know if our trucks love us or not, but if they could talk, do you think they'd scream with pain when we start drilling holes in their bodies to add on the mods?

s d mills

Full Access Member
Reaction score
02SilverStroke said:
I don't know if our trucks love us or not, but if they could talk, do you think they'd scream with pain when we start drilling holes in their bodies to add on the mods?

I kind of hope they feel towards us like a lady I hit the hip for breast implants for....she cursed me and everyone and everything else for a little while, but she was quickly convinced the pain was worth it.:D

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
s d mills said:
I kind of hope they feel towards us like a lady I hit the hip for breast implants for....she cursed me and everyone and everything else for a little while, but she was quickly convinced the pain was worth it.:D

hhhm implants for the truck.......:eek:

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Mine had no such wiring above the headliner:sorry

Mine didn't like the idea of drilling 15 holes in her for cab lights either but then she realized it like jewelry and went along:D

s d mills

Full Access Member
Reaction score
powerboatr said:
hhhm implants for the truck.......:eek:

A pal of mine came over....he raises coonhounds....right after my dog got neutered. He was looking funny at the dog and I had to ask. He said, "That there dawg ain't got no whatchamacallits....ya oughta get him some fake ones.

Got me to thinking about your response. Most implants for our trucks give them whatchamacallits.:thumbs

s d mills

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whatabudro said:
Mine had no such wiring above the headliner:sorry

Mine didn't like the idea of drilling 15 holes in her for cab lights either but then she realized it like jewelry and went along:D

I saw a tech write-up on adding clearance lights and the different harnesses were displayed. It made me consider that I don't know where or how the harness is laid out and with the hard headliner, I can't tell where the voids are in the double wall roof.:dunno

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
$15 for a piece of plastic? not my kinda thing

Plus my trucks already got balls, don't need those wannabe's hangin off the hitch!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58