billetbadges.com
Mr. smart
i had em on my 02 SUPERCREWZER sweet
if you can dream it he wil cut it.
sorry barrett

DavidJ

DavidJ
Reaction score
I bought a couple of those stamped license plates out of Aluminum off Ebay, cut them out and sticky taped'em up. I'm off to the Northern Sierra's with the boy for a little skiing/snowboarding in the a.m.. We'll see if they stay on for the 400 mile trip.
See ya all next Wed..

DavidJ

DavidJ
Reaction score
It runs Awesome!!!

Just got back and the Banks improved my mileage from 12 to 17mpg highway. Didn't do around town yet. Got on it a few times and tranny sync up perfect, not to high or low, found every gear without stress and hauled butt!:sweet
Started perfect every time, but did something I didn't know or expect. It was 8*'s, cranked right up and immediately went to 900rpm. Not knowing it was supposed to in the cold it was a pleasent supprize. Also didn't expect the exhaust to recycle into the motor to help it heat up. The hiss made me nervous until I came to my senses. Never happened with my 96 F250 PSD. Now I only want more, more, more!!!:wow :woo :ZigBang:

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DavidJ said:
Just got back and the Banks improved my mileage from 12 to 17mpg highway. Didn't do around town yet. Got on it a few times and tranny sync up perfect, not to high or low, found every gear without stress and hauled butt!:sweet
Started perfect every time, but did something I didn't know or expect. It was 8*'s, cranked right up and immediately went to 900rpm. Not knowing it was supposed to in the cold it was a pleasent supprize. Also didn't expect the exhaust to recycle into the motor to help it heat up. The hiss made me nervous until I came to my senses. Never happened with my 96 F250 PSD. Now I only want more, more, more!!!:wow :woo :ZigBang:

Now you did it, you just got diseased like the rest of us! :laffup

Just so you know, it's terminal! -popcorn

Barrett

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58