LPOP/HPOP questions.experience with these is seriously needed

Clyde99

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
328k miles on that engine ? Don't be surprised if that LPOP is out spec. clearance wise. How is the condition of your oil ? Is it kept clean and changed regularly. If the LP is slow to climb I would get after the oil pump as it may be cavitating.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
sorry im not being rude.
Rich just like you I am not trying to be rude so if it comes across that way I am sorry.

Have you thought about returning your truck back toward stock a bit? Like they say if you are going to play you have to pay but in your current situation I am not sure you can afford to do that. If you put the stock HPOP back on and traded down to some stage I injectors you could once again have dependable transportation and much less aggravation. I think I read a post a short time ago that said something about scrapping the truck so I know you are sick of the problems. Stock trucks have very few problems as where highly modified ones like yours seem to take a bit more tinkering and large amounts of $$$$.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
sorry but ive gone to far just to tone it down.id rather wtch it get crushed.more satisfaction that way.i just dont have the money to play with it at the moment but i think thats gonna change soon or atleast hope it will with a little help from a fiend.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14