LSD is disappearing...

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
I've been watching the Flying J diesel price website and have noticed they are rapidly removing availability of LSD as ULSD becomes available. You can get your state list of flying J locations and prices on www.flyingj.com

Walmart is only offering ULSD now too. Here anyway. FJ just today changed the LSD price here to N/A. Prices, however, seem to be the same or even a cent lower. We'll see if/how long that lasts.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let's hope it doesn't cost more for the ULSD. Have you used any yet and how was the MPG, Could you tell any different in power?

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
I can go to Fort Walton Beach, 30 miles away, and pay $2.46.
I can go to Montgomery, Alabama, 100 miles away by the Hyundai plant and pay $2.39.
The price of diesel has held steady at $2.69 in Crestview for over a month.-mad And that is for the LSD. I wonder if I'll still be yelling BOHICA when the ULSD fuel gets to town.

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
I filled up a week ago at Walmart in another town but did not pay any attention to the content. I filled again on Sunday at the Walmart here and noticed it was ULSD so I'll have to wait to see mileage effects. I paid 2.35 which is about 3 to 5 cents cheaper than the normal fuel stations. Flying J had both types available here for a few days with the ULSD 1 cent cheaper.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
we got a tank in Mississippi last month,
pulling the rv, never noticed a difference, but i suspect it was a labeling thing, because loves in La. it was normal lsd.
funny hting is now i can go almost 3 weeks between fill ups :sly :stir

Elk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My last two tanks have been ULSD. No change in power or mileage or price...

Lefty257

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Just got back from a 1500 mile round trip to Angel Fire NM pulling a 20' enclosed trailer. Everything west of San Angelo was ULSD. Couldnt tell a difference power or mileage

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg