mad as crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

robinson4

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
i bought an 08 f-350, i might leave something out but youll get the idea. i got this with 4329 miles. so far i have had 3 rads and 4 speed sensor and now my rearend went out. i pull a 48 foot enclosed trailer ( 2 cars ) ... i found out a week ago that 4100 miles the truck (front transfor case exploded and destored front drive shaft broke fuel line burned mis. wiring, replaced ..carpet) ... i am so mmmmaaadddddd.... so i bought a burned truck. the dealer knew about all of this ,they are the ones that did the repairs. they did not tell me that the truck was on fire. i think i am going to get a lawyer. any help you can offer will be nice.. i work with truck and i am losing fast..thxks in advance......... (p.s. i have 55,000 on truck now)

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need to get a lawyer and have it looked into. Dealers by law have to tell you if the truck was damaged by fire or other.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
i think i am going to get a lawyer. any help you can offer will be nice.. i work with truck and i am losing fast..thxks in advance......... (p.s. i have 55,000 on truck now)

I am sorry you are going through this mess, it does sound to me like you have some issues with your dealer that you already know about. Beyond that you are not asking for help from us to diagnose or tips for repairs. We really arent here to aid in legal actions you may choose to pursue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14