Reaction score
looks like a nice load to get the boss a workout :sly
did you let her run on cruise? Our likes 75 ish loaded down, zoom zoom zoom

good looking setup :thumbs the extra throne sounds like a great idea

GO RVING its all about the toys :D

PA 6.0

New without a clue
Reaction score
No idea on mileage yet. The first trip was just local. When we go to Myrtle this summer that will be a real test of mileage. I figure if he gets 10 or so with the 4:30's/Torqueshift he will be doing good. I think a 6 speed manual will net you a little better. 5er is a little over 11,000 dry with 1900 or so pin weight (which is surprisingly light for a unit pushing 40 ft.), but it really seemed to pick up some weight once we put all the gear in it. Empty 5er the truck barely moved, but now she squats down pretty good. Think some bags will be going on the truck soon. No rear compartments, so all the gear is up front. Of couse that Turbo wing is said to pull you 1-3 mpg+. Yeah, right, but it looks pretty cool.:sly

Next time out, which is the end of the month, I'll try to remember to snag some interior shots. This thing has the Anderson Walnut (dark wood) which looks really nice. The darker woods seem to be a trend as of late and we've seen some beautiful stuff. Carriage Cameo with cherry wood blew me away recently, but that won't be in my price range when the time comes!

Albin: I'll have to get photo consent from the hot women! Oh, I'm jealous too, but at least I get to camp in it. Really, 30 ft or so would suit me just fine. I'd be a white knuckle disaster trying to manuver this thing. FIL has his CDL and ran 53's for years so it doesn't bother him at all. The bigger the better he says. I have issues with a 2 place sled trailer!

PA 6.0

New without a clue
Reaction score
looks like a nice load to get the boss a workout :sly
did you let her run on cruise? Our likes 75 ish loaded down, zoom zoom zoom

good looking setup :thumbs the extra throne sounds like a great idea

GO RVING its all about the toys :D

What RPM does the Boss turn at 75? I know my SRW with the 3:73's runs 18-1900 at 70 or so while his is a good bit above 2000.

For 6 of us the extra head is a blessing.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PA, You need to go ahead and load up and meet us in Caddy Mills Texas in May for the rally

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
What RPM does the Boss turn at 75? I know my SRW with the 3:73's runs 18-1900 at 70 or so while his is a good bit above 2000.

For 6 of us the extra head is a blessing.

ummmm 2500-2700 rpm nets us round 11 towing the monster

2700 seems to pull the best on the highway in cruise

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14