Mandatory/forced Fishing

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well...Sadly.... I am going to HAVE TO GO fishing in a High Sierra lake. I tried to get out of it, but my 3 Budz say... I have to go ! (maybe cuz I got the boat (?), nah).

I have to go up tomorro, fish in a Derby, put the boat in a slip... go back up Monday and stay for >>5 SOLID DAYZ <<.... No Breaks.

Try'n to make me feel better, they'r tell'n me the Trout are bite'n real good and the Kokanee bite is get'n better. They won't even let me pay for much, so I'm guna feel REAL bad about that too..... all week.

I don't like to bring bad news to SDD, but I just had to tell... someone. I'll just have to be strong and remember: Sometimes you just have to do things that are real hard to do..... someone has to do it.... sometimes it's just your turn. Life is TUFF.

But.... Why Me, what did I do wrong :dunno

JOE

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Joe,

I couldnt possibly let you go through with this, instead I will go in your place.

bigdaddyTank

Who's your Bigdaddy?
Reaction score
It almost brings a tear to my eye to know that we have such sacraficing people as a part of this community. Be strong and know while you suffer this hardship that there are those of us back here that have you in our thoughts.
You sir are a good man and one of my heros now. :notworthy

KansasDiesel

fly'n low on WVO
Reaction score
Your sacrifices are noted. It takes a Big person to sacrifice so much for there friends. :) I hope your friends know how much you suffer for their well being.

Try to have a Great Week !!!! :cowboy:

We will all miss you here while you are gone. But will be thinking of your suffering. What might make it worse is if you got the Biggest fish. :sweet

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
KansasDiesel said:
Your sacrifices are noted. It takes a Big person to sacrifice so much for there friends. :) I hope your friends know how much you suffer for their well being.

Try to have a Great Week !!!! :cowboy:

We will all miss you here while you are gone. But will be thinking of your suffering. What might make it worse is if you got the Biggest fish. :sweet

Well... I'm back. What a week... limited out every day !! Great weather, not to hot, not to cold. 34* one night tho.

And... I DID catch the biggest fish !! a 20" Koke.

Life is good. Tuff at times... when you HAVE to do these things... But, I suffered through it ;) .

Had to take a moment one night while set'n 'round the campfire and think about the guyz'n galz who are at many places 'round this world, that make it possible for ALL of us to these things.......

:sweet :sweet

Good to be home.

JOE

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14