Max Dahl/ Canvascraft winter front

groundhawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been talking about getting a winter front for the Duty for a few years now. Finally, I am actually going to go ahead and get one on the way.

Does anyone have a picture of Max Dahl/Canvas Craft winter front on their truck? If you do or did have one, any comments on fit and quality of the cover?

My wife brought home one of the FIA covers that also has the bug screen, but I just don't really care for the way it only has two small openings at the top. Not only that, but as much as I'd rather not drill holes in the grill, I think would rather that than use the stick on snap things.

groundhawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never did get any pics of any different winter grill covers, but I went ahead and ordered one from Canvas Craft this morning. He said it should be sent out sometime this week.

I will get some pics of it when it gets here...can't wait for some quicker warm-up times this winter.;tu

groundhawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm happy with the winter front. It is from Max Dahl's Canvas Craft in Minnesota. Service was good, shipping was also good. The price was good too...just at $40 shipped.

I think I will really like the faster warm-ups this winter...plus I have heard rumors of better fuel mileage. The warm-up time alone is worth it to me.

winterfront1.jpg

winterfront2.jpg

winterfront4.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14