MAY 2007 DOTM Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Can you believe its May already?
Kids are getting short on school days, summer vacation looms in the very near future, travel plans are getting ironed out. What a great time of the year.

So in Salute to vacations with Mom, Dad and the kids. This months nominees will be centered around a

Traveling/Vacationing friendly PSD/EX

There have been many mods done just for the entertainment of the occupants as well as the driver.
Show us your best. This time lets do self nominees, blow your own horn, post some pics and a few lines about what you have done to make the drive mo-better.

we will close nominations on the 10th

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Is this good timing...or what? I'm leaving on Friday for a whirlwind 2,200 mile WVO trip. Although I started a thread about my expedition, this trip will be interesting...to say the least. Just before I leave I'll post a photo of my truck loaded with the drums and what not and when I'm in Tucson on the 8th or 9th I'll give an update.

Looking forward to lots of driving, geology, camping, fun and photos.

Stephen...looky here...I saved some room :D
Ketchup.jpg

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Is this good timing...or what? I'm leaving on Friday for a whirlwind 2,200 mile WVO trip. Although I started a thread about my expedition, this trip will be interesting...to say the least. Just before I leave I'll post a photo of my truck loaded with the drums and what not and when I'm in Tucson on the 8th or 9th I'll give an update.

Looking forward to lots of driving, geology, camping, fun and photos.

Stephen...looky here...I saved some room :D
Ketchup.jpg

:thumbs :clap: :clap: :clap: :lmao

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
if its alright, i know a member that would be a good nominee.

the creator of the SDD sticker himself, greg aka (haulin8or)

he has a real nice set up, looks like his family has a great time on their outings.

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
I would like to nominate crumm

Is it possible with his moderator position?

I don't know how to get some of his pics here. :sorry :doh:

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
the creator of the SDD sticker himself, greg aka (haulin8or).

Where in the heck has he been? He visited yesterday but has not made a post since last year. Greg you out there?

I would like to nominate crumm

Is it possible with his moderator position?

:thanks but at this time we should keep the staff and management out of it.

haulin8or

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where in the heck has he been? He visited yesterday but has not made a post since last year. Greg you out there?

Hey guys, I'm here! I did visit yesterday (getting ready to do my brakes and stuff and camping season) Bill just smacked me upside the head :nutkick: (sent me an email) that I had been nominated! :hail Thank you Bama!! :sweet
As I apologized to Bill in my reply back to him, I offer the same to you all! :sorry for not posting and participating in a while. The company I work for merged with another large company back in December and it has been full tile nuts re-branding the new company that emerged and have had no time to enjoy this community. I tell ya though, I always feel at home when I come in for a visit though, same great people are always here! :thumbs
I have more breathing room now and expect to see and hear from me more often :tounge

It would truly be an honor to be T.O.M!! :woot

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
good to see again greg :sweet

glad everything is goin good with you and your family over in Hotlanta

BTW, im still lovin the logo you did for me, everybody that see's it, really likes it. :thanks

This is some of Greg's work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58