Merry Christmas to me!

Sawboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just placed an order with DPPI for a 4" turbo back system. Say bye bye kitty! Got the downpipe too! WOO-HOO!!!

Now to tell the wife........................................:pray

Fine69

Reaction score
Not to hijack your thread, but, anybody know where Mark Craig has been? He used to post on this, and other forums quite a bit. I haven't seen any posts from him in a long time.:dunno

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Just placed an order with DPPI for a 4" turbo back system. Say bye bye kitty! Got the downpipe too! WOO-HOO!!!

Now to tell the wife........................................:pray

I think I have an idea.

I ordered a Dyson Animal vacume cleaner from Sears to remove puppy fur that has thickly coated the carpet.

However, what the UPS guy delivered yesterday, was a kid's bike. (True story)

"Now if memory serves", ;) ;)
didn't you just order some brake pads or a filter or some other "safety related" part and they shipped you the exhaust system by mistake?? :evil

Then there is the old "My exhaust system is rusting through and I have a hole in the muffler." "It wouldn't have lasted another 6 months before falling off and the new one was on sale"----- not that I know anything about that line. :innocent :innocent

Diesel

Cetane Addict
Reaction score
Don't forget the " My buddies on the SDD forum knew I needed a new exhaust, so they all pitched in and got it for me" line.:innocent

Sawboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually this went over pretty good with the wife. Now to get some gauges............

Where did you guys get yours?

Sawboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put the system on yesterday. Talk about direct fit!!! Everything lined up. Like no other system I have ever installed before!

And the sound is great. No difference at idle, but hit the loud pedal.......and you know there is something going on under there!

And boy oh boy is she purdy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
Put the system on yesterday. Talk about direct fit!!! Everything lined up. Like no other system I have ever installed before!

And the sound is great. No difference at idle, but hit the loud pedal.......and you know there is something going on under there!

MBRP makes nice stuff and are great to deal with, glad you like it, now go ahead and do the gauges :D

Vegas250RR

GPS GURU!
Reaction score

fcad0cab.gif

:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14