comment Merry Christmas!

kenholl

Its my side of the garage
Reaction score
To all of my SDD family,

It has been my pleasure to be associated with such a great group of guys, who are very knowledgable, and care so much about serving others, which is consistant with the spirit of this season!

From my family to your's: Have a joyful and safe Christmas and New Year holiday!

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to you too.

I would like to thank you for keeping Christ in Christmas too. I am so tired of hearing Happy Holidays or seeing Merry Xmas. It is very sad when people forget the reason for the season.

kenholl

Its my side of the garage
Reaction score
I would like to thank you for keeping Christ in Christmas too. I am so tired of hearing Happy Holidays or seeing Merry Xmas. It is very sad when people forget the reason for the season.

Crumm, with no offense intended to any other faith (or lack of thereof), you would be correct to assume that I chose my words very carefully, and with great intention!

For the record, this year we continued a family tradition. We decorated our Christmas tree, sent Christmas cards/gifts to those we love, put Christmas lights on our Christmas house (plz pardon the poor resolution pic), and baked Christmas cookies! Did I leave anything out? :sly

Thanks for your kind words... ~Ken

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Ken, will you be leaving some
ththmilkpixel.gif
and
cookies.gif
for :wave?

Oh, and some
carrots.jpg
for
rudolph.jpg
?

I too, hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to you too.

Merry CHRISTmas to everyone!!! Crumm is right!!!! Christmas has become so "commercialized" that most people have forgotten the "reason for the season".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14