Michael Vick's in deep doo-doo...

Scot

;()
Reaction score
Maybe he and OJ can be cell mates.

Or even better, lets throw Michael Jackson in the mix. He could be the woman. Actually, white woman! just like OJ likes. :stir

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
How can people be so stupid and throw away thier lives? The guy was a quarterback in the NFL not the projects. IMO nobody should be that stupid, but he was a multi-million dollar football player.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
How can people be so stupid and throw away thier lives? The guy was a quarterback in the NFL not the projects. IMO nobody should be that stupid, but he was a multi-million dollar football player.

just proves that all you need to make a bazillion bucks is attitude... not intelligence..

dogtrk

Pat
Reaction score
My grandpop always used to say this when I was a kid........"doesn't matter who you are or where you come from, ya just can't fix stupid"!!!!...:tounge

Pat

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Think about all the NFL and NBA stars that are graduating from our colleges that have a two digit IQ. It says volumes about or priorities and sad state that our colleges are in.

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Think about all the NFL and NBA stars that are graduating from our colleges that have a two digit IQ. It says volumes about or priorities and sad state that our colleges are in.

Some of you may have heard of a guy on Comedy Central named Carlos Mencia who has a show called "Mind of Mencia". The guy is hillarious!! But even more to the point, because he is a "minority" (Hispanic), he can get away with saying things that, while not politcally correct, need to be said. The same things that would get other "non-minority" folks in hot water or even fired.

On the subject of "standards" he said, if certain people can't meet the entry standards for college entry, you lower the standards. End result, some people coming out of college are "below standards", i.e. "stupid".

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58