mileage

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
Wow that is some serious tracking... If I only had half the patience...

i had to track it...for business expense reasons.

and dealer who sold it to me told me that diesels were getting 18-21 mpg regularly.....to be honest - i am getting what my old chevy w/188k+ gasser was getting. i'd have just as soon kept that and not had a truck payment...:eek:

:thanks3for the compliments!!

p.s. i wasn't trying to put it outthere for guys to see it (in that respect) i was trying to get it into my sig... having a little trouble w/ that

Last edited:

Bolt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's sure nice to see someone else as OCD as me! Good idea on the color coding, I generally put a comment behind it what I was doing that tank. I even keep track of my hours, so I can do MPH and GPH. I might get around to posting mine when I get back to the office.

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man and stephen calls ME anal ;)

as for the comparable mpg of the
old chevy...could your old chevy
tow as much...

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
p.s. i wasn't trying to put it outthere for guys to see it (in that respect) i was trying to get it into my sig... having a little trouble w/ that

You cant attach files to sigs, if you want to have the info inserted in your sig you are going to have to have it hosted online somewhere and then insert the URL to the files in your sig.

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
i am ANAL...:dizzy

i have come to that rationalization stroker. :doh:

bolt: the pdf files don't show it, but if you click on the xls file it does show the 'comment/tank'..... great minds think alike.:sweet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58