million dollar question

McDizzle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im looking for a 6" lift for my truck a 2000 f350, what your guys opinion on the best kits and price?

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Almost all are good, except 4 Wheel Parts lift kits by Pro Comp. They are junk and WILL sag over time. I replaced my 2" lift after a year, because it sagged. I replaced Pro Comp lift with Factory Ford X-code springs. These are great if all you want is a small lift.

Dave

ckamp52

ckamp52
Reaction score
i had a rancho on my old truck and it always worked for me but yeah the cheapy pro comps suck i know a lot of people have gone with donahoe racing i think it is and like them my buddy does a lot of bigger trucks with custom fab work but he usually uses the rize lift as a base but they are rather spendy but they work well and theyhave kits for the steering and everyhting else you may need to upgrade

Friis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had a rancho on my old truck and it always worked for me but yeah the cheapy pro comps suck i know a lot of people have gone with donahoe racing i think it is and like them my buddy does a lot of bigger trucks with custom fab work but he usually uses the rize lift as a base but they are rather spendy but they work well and theyhave kits for the steering and everyhting else you may need to upgrade

Dynahoe is now called ICON. But they're still top quality and pricey. Icon 6" will absolutely be my choice (when I have saved enough money!). They have a lot of options as well.

nascar_fan28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i love my icon 4.5. rides amazing. and had it on a year now, its holding up great. i just added their 1 inch tei braket, now im at 5.5. ill post some pictures soon

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only one i like and realy trust is Rize lifts. I put one on a 05 f-250 and it was EZ. but it cost $$$$. but it's the best I have seen so far.

bears4x4

grease monkey
Reaction score
what you see i have 1500.00 in it.I just did the rough country 6" lift- tuff county ladder bars, i like it so far, i cant say it rides like a caddilac but i never expected a lifted truck to do so nor ever plan on spending as much as what rize susp cost, im a country boy on a budget :D tires are coming soon

Last edited:

GGJPGUY

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have to agree with Dogman. Both my 2 fisty and 3 fisty have RIZE lifts and they ride cadillac. I have 37's on 22's and and it rides smoother than my wifes 37's on 20's. Invest in good shocks it will make a huge difference.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58