missing and rough idle

williamsjaw

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
So now we are up to 3 with the same issue. Can you tell me all the diff things that have been on your truck and your buddies? I will deff keep you informed about what I try. Thanks Rev After reading some other issues on here it sounds like it could be the EGR valve, does anyone have input on that theory?

williamsjaw

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Update 9-3 So I picked my truck of from the dealer today, of course after hours bc I do have a job. I got out of the parking lot maybe 100 feet to the stop light, with my left blinker on the horn started honking on it's own. I thought it was the guy next to me after he pulled away it continued. It's not as loud as a full horn blow maybe more like a quick jab of the horn and it honks over and over! I turned off blinker put it in park and it stopped. Put it back in drive turned on left blinker it starts honking again, by this time I'm getting hot so I leave the light determined to make the 45 min trip home I get less than a 1/4 mile down the road, now the horn is honking (on it's own) as I'm driving thru town. I turned around took it back to the dealer filled out their after hours paper work in 2 inch letters (just so they would know how upset I'm getting) and put my keys thru their door. Looks like it's time to contact a lemon law attorney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Simple short it sounds like but how many times will it take at the dealer to make them tear apart the dash to find that.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl