Missing Parts

Crusin350

D Dub
Reaction score
Well... I got my lift in the mail! (it was like X-mas) so I spent most of yesterday putting it on. I got all of the lift installed when I realized that they forgot to send me my drop pitman arm. So now I have a lifted truck that is not drivable. Not too happy about that, but it looks sweet.:D I will be posting some pics sometime this week.

Crusin350

D Dub
Reaction score
Still no steering but I moved it today to get it out of the way of the garage. when I parked it was on level ground and I noticed that it didn't sit level... I took a few measurements and now I think that I got the wrong front leaf springs (the front sits a couple of inches taller) or the wrong blocks for the back. I called the company that I bought it from and told them whats up and now they have to talk to the boss to see what they can do about it, I told them that I just wanted taller blocks for the rear. Well have to see what the "BOSS" says, he is supposed to call me tomarrow.

I just want to drive my truck....

Crusin350

D Dub
Reaction score
So here's the deal.

The front springs are the correct parts, but the rest of the kit is wrong. they sent me a kit for the late 1999(the paperwork that they have says early, but all the partnumbers I have are for the later version). they also sent me the wrong rear blocks. As of tuesday they were sending everything ups ground. It came in today and all I got was the correct rear blocks. I called them back and they said that they were sold out of the rest of the kit. They plan on getting the rest of my parts on next friday, which means that two weeks are gonna pass before I get the correct parts. So im gonna spend my holliday weekend "unlifting" my truck.-mad

JimmyDee

God Bless America
Reaction score
Don't ya just love dealing with someone that knows just what they are doing? It has to be frustrating.
Jim

Crusin350

D Dub
Reaction score
At least I can say the weather has been on my side. We had a steady rain for about 3 weeks here, and ever since I started working on my truck we have had less than 5 min. of rain. So I have been able to ride my motorcycle everywhere. I never thought I would get tired of riding but Im starting to show some weakness, I just wish I could drive my truck again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl