Mmmmm Peanut Butter

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I wonder how many of yall's moms packed your lunch boxes with Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwiches during elementary school,I know mine did along with hot soup and tastykakes :D :sweet :pray

Was browsing the food sites this morning and had to chime in on the subject,I'm not afraid to say I still enjoy PB & J's but has to be mondo crunchy style! :cool:

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I totally agree Bill. I love me some PB & J sammiches.

thpeanutbutterjelly.jpg

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
My Mom made us PBJ's, sometimes PB and banana, and every now and then PB and something called marshmellow fluff? Not sure if this stuff is still around or if anyone else had it as a kid.

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I still love PB&J just like my kids. (I love to put potato chips on them to give them the crunchiness). :sweet

In fact, while on the Castle Rock Fire this summer, one of the items they gave us in our sack lunches were those "uncrustables". Have to admit, they hit the spot during that week. (They usually gave us two, one fit perfectly in my pack for later in the day).

Barrett

Last edited:

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
YES. PBJ's, Lots'o PB and Lots'o J ;tu

I usually build a triple decker ;) ;tu

Funny you should mention it this AM.. I just had some PBT..Peanut Butter on Toast. Lots'o Butter & Lots'o PB

FACTOID: Man cannot live, on Bread alone. Must have Peanut Butter.

:)

My Mom could build the BEST PBJ in the Whole Wide World. (must'a been the way she worked the knife.. do ya think ??)

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
My Mom made us PBJ's, sometimes PB and banana, and every now and then PB and something called marshmellow fluff? Not sure if this stuff is still around or if anyone else had it as a kid.

Oh yea, PB & Banaa is good too.

I have never been a fan of the fluffer nutter tho, too sweet for me.

Sadly, my 3yo son will never know the joy of a peanut butter & jelly sammich.

He is deathly allergic to PB. :(

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Oh yea, PB & Banaa is good too.

I have never been a fan of the fluffer nutter tho, too sweet for me.

Sadly, my 3yo son will never know the joy of a peanut butter & jelly sammich.

He is deathly allergic to PB. :(

Well, the silver lining is that you know about it. Did the little guy have to go thru those awful allergy tests? Thats tough on a man, much less a child.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Well, the silver lining is that you know about it. Did the little guy have to go thru those awful allergy tests? Thats tough on a man, much less a child.
One of my sons classmates is also allergic to PB so I can relate there for nothing with PB can go to school with them.

I took both my sons in about 3 weeks ago for their food/allergy testing panels,they shocked the allergists as they didn't make a sound or budge but smiled when most kids their age are crying,screaming,dramatics according to the allergist.

I believe the PB and banana is called the Elvis?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14