Mmmmm Peanut Butter

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Tastykakes and Wawa coffee in the mornings,mmmmm mmmmm:cool:

Guess one can tell I'm homesick:D

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
I don't recall my Mom making PBJ sandwiches but my wife makes them for me all the time :D

Mom usually cooked as where the wife fixes stuff..

bling821

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think my favorite PB&J experience was in Japan. My sub pulled in near Tokyo and, of course, we were thirsty and went out for a few. A few turned into alot and we made our way back to the boat. The cooks have a good habit of locking everything up but the locker they kept the bread in was open and so was the one with the peanut butter and jelly. Between about eight of us we went through two jars of peanut butter, one jar of jelly, four loaves of bread 12 knives and four spoons. The amount of crumbs laying around would have accounted for one loaf. We all passed out on crews mess with the tv up almost full blast and got an earful when the cooks showed up to cook breakfast.

It was nice to have PB&Js. When you had to choose between meat loaf or death pillows (cheap ravioli), there was always PB&J!

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember those times Well Bling.. When the Menu wasn't the best, or we stumbled in at 0 Dark Thirty, 3/4ths, or Fully Cartooned...... there waz ALWAYS.. PB&J

A life's Staple

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14