mod friendly dealearship in or near SC?

64diesel

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know of a mod friendly dealership near South Carolina? I just installed the Banks six gun and I did away with the dpf and doc. I just changed my oil at 5000 miles and now I hear a ticking/knocking noise at idle.

IHC Power

STOCK STROKE
Reaction score
Stealership

There is no "MOD" friendly dealerships that will repair yout truck under warranty, sorry.

64diesel

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Can't blame a guy for asking. I tried one of the tips I read on here and it may have worked. I revved up the engine past 3000 rpms a few times and then I went for a drive through the mountains. When I finished my drive I let the truck idle in the driveway and I didn't hear any more "knocking". I'll keep my fingers crossed. Thanks for the reply.

borg54

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
do you still have your stock exhaust? If so, just flash back to stock, put on the stock exhaust and take it in. that is what most people do

64diesel

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks. That's what I'll do if the problem returns, but so far it's staying quiet now.

HD09F350

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have ths exact thing happening. Dealer oil change at 4000 and I'm getting a tick. Crawled underneath and it sounds like something in or around tranny. What is this noise?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58