Monstrous Diesels!!!!

stroker21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok guys before you start asking for pics, I haven't gotten any yet. I am working on getting some. Anyways I have recently changed jobs and am still working in the oilfield. I am now working in the frac side of the oilfield. We have V12 cummins and detroits. I talked to our mechanic the other day and these things are rated at 2250hp!!!!!! They are huge to begin with but dang. These engines are on our pumps. We have other equipment that use inline cummins that are rated at 600 and 800 hp. Just thought I would share. I will try to get some pics in the next few days to post for ya'll to look at.

stroker21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pics are in

Ok guys here are the pics. There are so to start with that are of the engines grabbing a gear and blowing smoke.:thumbs I have one of four pumps on a bank. Then I have a close up of a cummins and two pics of a detroit. The detroit has four turbos. One for each three cylinders. The cummins have two turbos with one for 6 cylinders. The cummins uses each side to feed each turbo. Hope yall enjoy. I just love the amount of poser these things have. I found out the price of the engines. They are $250,000 for the engine aloan.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14