more turbo whistle and a straight pipe

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
Yeah i'm just gettin tired of people asking me what aftermarket turbo i'm running with my 03. I also had a guy tell me my turbo was going out cause the whine was so loud lmao what a fag.

tell me about it.. i've explained the.. "it's an 03' ford factory turbo... no I didn't do anything to it.. no it's not the same as the 99-02 and 04-07" way too many times... I really wanna find an 03 to put in my new 05.. does anyone know if this is possible by just purchasing an 03 and swapping them or is there more to it...

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
tell me about it.. i've explained the.. "it's an 03' ford factory turbo... no I didn't do anything to it.. no it's not the same as the 99-02 and 04-07" way too many times... I really wanna find an 03 to put in my new 05.. does anyone know if this is possible by just purchasing an 03 and swapping them or is there more to it...

Yes it's possible, but you have to have an 03 pedestal too, the 03 turbo won't work on an 05 pedestal. :sweet

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
Yes it's possible, but you have to have an 03 pedestal too, the 03 turbo won't work on an 05 pedestal. :sweet

sweet.. that's what I needed to know.. I had to pull the turbo of my 03' once so I know I can get er done.. it takes a little while but it's cheaper than letting someone else do it...

dennisj2003

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took my 04 exaust loose at the kitty and drove it for half a day, No extra noise or whistle at idle, but it sounded like a million peedoff hornets at full throttle. didnt really like the sound so I put the muffler back on.:sly

powerstrokeguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the 03's will sing to you! Get that cat and muffler cut as soon as possible and you'll be in heaven!!! I almost bought an 03 just for that reason! But for warranty reasons i bought almost new.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14