Most reliable / Least reliable Vehicles

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
And people wonder why American car companies are hurting. We continuosly shoot ourselves in the foot. This research is promoting the sale of foriegn cars. The media should be promoting the big 3 even if they are not reliable. Americans need to understand that even if Hondas and Toyotas are made here that the money used to purchase the car is not helping our economy at all. The profits are going to japs.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
fordtrucker4life! said:
The media should be promoting the big 3 even if they are not reliable.

I disagree, its up to the Big 3 to promote themselves and if there are reliabiltiy issues it is upto the Big 3 to fix them. Dont get me wrong but, do you want to be lied to by "media" when you go to look for info on a pending auto purchase? Ford,Chevy and Dodge are in the shape that they are in for obvious reasons. They need to fix those reasons and thier sales and reliability numbers will reflect that.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
I disagree, its up to the Big 3 to promote themselves and if there are reliabiltiy issues it is upto the Big 3 to fix them. Dont get me wrong but, do you want to be lied to by "media" when you go to look for info on a pending auto purchase? Ford,Chevy and Dodge are in the shape that they are in for obvious reasons. They need to fix those reasons and thier sales and reliability numbers will reflect that.
I agree 100%. However I do have a problem when Toyota or Honda comes out with a new model and it gets a good recommendation for reliability, but when one of the Big Three comes out with a new model, they say "not enough data". If you noticed some of the Nissans are at the bottom for reliability, and they're the ones built in the US (Titans, Armadas, Infiniti GX56's).

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
02SilverStroke said:
I agree 100%. However I do have a problem when Toyota or Honda comes out with a new model and it gets a good recommendation for reliability, but when one of the Big Three comes out with a new model, they say "not enough data".

Thats called "reputation". Some auto makers have good ones, some auto makers have bad ones.

Its just like Terrell Ownes, everytime he is in the headlines its about something bad or stupid. Pretty soon you just come to expect that.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Thats called "reputation". Some auto makers have good ones, some auto makers have bad ones.

Its just like Terrell Ownes, everytime he is in the headlines its about something bad or stupid. Pretty soon you just come to expect that.
Yes reputation goes a long way. As far as Terrell Owens, he's seemed to have gotten a lot quieter since Romo is now the quarterback. He's just "one of the guys".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58