Moto Metal's on an OBS?

strokin'_tatsch

death row inmate #7
Reaction score
anyone have Moto Metal wheels on an OBS truck? i'm thinking about getting the Moto Metal M0955 wheels, but i'm not sure if the OBS would look good with them. i haven't seen many styles of aftermarket wheels that look great on the OBS so i wanted to see if anyone has some on their truck. thanks

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Rockstars on mine ;)

normal_IMG_5667.JPG

strokin'_tatsch

death row inmate #7
Reaction score
that looks really good man. mine is a 2wd single cab long bed so it just seems to me that there aren't very many wheels that will look good on it? it helps being able to see the wheels on the truck before you buy them, but idk how i would do that. LoL.

strokin'_tatsch

death row inmate #7
Reaction score
i can't do 2 different rim styles... NOT YET that is. Once i get another truck then this truck is turning into a project. i'm going to fill it up with go fast parts and hopefully a fiberglass bed, fenders, and cowl hood. then comes out the wide azz tires out back with some smaller ones up front. gotta figure out whats going to happen with suspension, but i'm looking into stage 3's, spearco IC, terminator pump, and turbo is something that needs figuring on too. LoL.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58