Motorcraft Diesel Fuel Additives

CHPMustang

Reaction score
95_stroker said:
From an economic point of view, FoMoCo would do well to get in on the performace game, I mean if guys are going to chip trucks, add turbos etc etc... why not be a supplier of those parts? Its a viable market, might as well be in it rather than on the sidelines watching it.
In my 5.0L Mustang racing days I bought as much Ford Motorsport gear as I could and was satisfied all the time with the results,doing the same with Ford branded performance gear for the Powerstroke powered trucks would be sweet :cool:

bigdaddyTank

Who's your Bigdaddy?
Reaction score
I dont think neither Dodge or GM's aftermarket divisions offer anything for there diesel programs do they? I have bought alot of Mopar stuff that they have for the 2 cars and truck that I had, especially the cars.

imtheway

The New Guy
Reaction score
whats up strokers?

once again... if you have read any of my posts you know that i am mechanically illiterate so bear with me.

do these additives actually work? i heard that things like "STP" for cars can hurt them, is it different with the diesels?

imtheway

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
As with everything sold at a Ford dealership's parts dept, this will be over priced too IMO. I've been happy with Stanadyne and get it for a great price from DIS so I'll continue to use it.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58