Movie Review "The Guardian"

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I watched the new Kevin Costner movie "The Guardian" about the USCG rescue swimmers and I give it two thumbs up fo' sho'. It's corny in parts, but overall I can forgive the corniness for the action sequences. It was still in the new-release section of Blockbuster but it is definitely worth the $4 it cost me to rent the DVD. :thumbs :thumbs

CHPMustang

Reaction score
We picked up the movie the same week of DVD release,I liked the movie for some action sequences also :sweet

Doesn't rank up near GI Jane but good enough for me;)

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
I concur.

Mrs. Tail_gunner and me saw it in the theater, we both liked it. Definately worth the price of a rental.

godofdew11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i liked it to, even astun kutcher (sp?) did a fairly good job, he did get a little too astun kutchery and goofy at some points though. but yeah over all good movie.

Don

ramprat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might have to rent it ifin I remember :D :D :D

Don't watch much TV and have not rented 5 movies I've wanted to watch in a loooooong time.

Want to see 300, Ghost Rider and Wild Hogs, but will more than likely wait till they come on on rental & then forget about renting em :doh: :doh: :doh:

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
We liked the rental so well we purchased a copy :sweet I only buy a half a dozen or so movies a year so this one must be good ;)

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
I didnt care for it that much. Same old hollywood story retold with different characters. Old dog teaches young dog, young dog does well.

jharvey

Shutter Bug
Reaction score
I didnt care for it that much. Same old hollywood story retold with different characters. Old dog teaches young dog, young dog does well.

Mike, would you prefer: Old dog teaches young dog, young dog gets hots for old dog's woman so young dog kills old dog only to be poisoned by tainted pet food???:roflmao :roflmao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58