Update Moving Day

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
anyone looking for something to do this week, just hit me up on my cell (the number is in the 911 thread)..
we start moving to the farmhouse today...

:dizzy

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do not envy you. I still have boxes to unpack and I moved into my house in April

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Sheese..... were still unpacking and rearranging stuff here too and now its hunting season. Good luck on the move JL.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
i should be there in a few hours

NOT :tounge

watch that back
i dont envy you moving, but hey the place your going to sure did look great

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
I don't envy you at all, I just got done moving into our new home yesterday, still have LOTS of unpacking to do, and another load or two of "stuff" from the storage unit. Good Luck JL

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
I notice not one of your jokers took me up on my free beer offer..
hence.. I'm still at it.
Wednesday was our official "First Day" and that day, the power company sent us a shut-off notice addressed to "Occupant"
seems the relocation company kept the lights on so the porperty would show better, and now that it's sold, quit paying..

so we gotta take care of a bunch of stuff that we forgot.. trash, phone, TV, electric & gas...

and we still have stuff at the old house (where I am as I type this) to get in today and tomorrow... Sunday we have our second day of showing at Great Lakes

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I notice not one of your jokers took me up on my free beer offer..
hence.. I'm still at it.
Wednesday was our official "First Day" and that day, the power company sent us a shut-off notice addressed to "Occupant"
seems the relocation company kept the lights on so the porperty would show better, and now that it's sold, quit paying..

so we gotta take care of a bunch of stuff that we forgot.. trash, phone, TV, electric & gas...

:lmao Ya know ? what yer do'n is on the Top of the short list of things I Don't miss about my Military career..... We did the moving thing every 2 years or so.. Stop this, Start that, Where's this (?).. Oh ! it's in the box in the garage, under the Console TV (we don't need anymore).

Took me 6 months once to get the Electric/Gas company in Rhode Island to quit sending me the Power bill in Puerto Rico :eek:

It'll be over though..... Then you can start making/arguing decision about the "Stuff" you don't need anymore.... cuz it don't go with, or fit in, the New place.. Soooo (?) you can then go and buy New "Stuff".

Nope, Don't miss it at All

I'da came back up there'n gave you a hand, but we had Reservations at uhh.. well I can't remember where.... but we had reservations somewhere.... I'm sure :);):innocent

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14