MP8

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
I've never heard of it, but inline type units usually work just fine, that's what all the Banks stuff is, inline units. I've had no problems with my SixGun.

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
i have an mp 8 and it is badass!!! i love it! have a friend at ts and randy(owner) and the staff are GREAT!!!

Randy??:confused: Don't you mean Dennis?

I've sold a couple of MP-8s at work. No complaints from the customers.

It's plug-n-play using the ICP and MAP sensors. The module stays under the hood with a dial in the cab for on the fly adjustability.

lanceparker

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
What about the claimed fuel mileage increase? Does anyone know the authenticity to TS's 2-4mpg increase claim?

baldemar79

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I purchased one for my 05 6.0 and there was really no change in power not even close compared to the bully dog on it now. All it did do was give me about 1mpg but that was it.

caissiel

Laurent
Reaction score
I had a 6.5L GM 98 Diesel Chevrolet 2500. After The Warranty expired I purchased $3.25 Pot from the Source Store and fooled the Map Readings, Well My Truck Millage Went From 14MPG to Over 20MPG. The Best $3,25 I ever Invested. I Have A feeling that my programer is also based on fooling. the MPG readings go way off when I load my programs in. In Addition my Programer realy boost the turbo. My Pressure realy moves around at low RPM and I feel it helps to move the adjustable vanes. I feel that a fooler would do the same.

Last edited:

dennisj2003

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a 6.5L GM 98 Diesel Chevrolet 2500. After The Warranty expired I purchased $3.25 Pot from the Source Store and fooled the Map Readings, Well My Truck Millage Went From 14MPG to Over 20MPG. The Best $3,25 I ever Invested. I Have A feeling that my programer is also based on fooling. the MPG readings go way off when I load my programs in. In Addition my Programer realy boost the turbo. My Pressure realy moves around at low RPM and I feel it helps to move the adjustable vanes. I feel that a fooler would do the same.

That sounds like a real good buy:sweet. We need something like that to work on these 6.0s.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14