Mudflaps

94redbeauty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am trying to rig up some flaps for the truck. I bought some a few days ago and I tried to put them on the back of the fender well but with my exhaust there there is no way, in front it would look wierd and sit hard on the exhaust and behind the same way. I saw on a 97' some on the back that went with the fender well, then had almost a hinge looking deal where the flap came straight down front that, like a two piece deal. Any suggestions would be great, I could put them in front of the back bumper but I dont like the look of that, I want em right behind the rear tires. :thanks :hail

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
I have mine mounted on a piece of 2" channel iron welded off the side of the receiver hitch. They end up about 8" behind the tire but do a great job.

Truck-n-boat006.jpg

Last edited:

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
I can take a close up of the mount if you need it. I just welded a 18" piece of 2" channel onto a 4" piece of 2" flat-bar and bolted it to the side of the receiver hitch mount. It is mounted just behind the exhaust pipe.

94redbeauty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you get a chance you can but otherwise dont worry about it. I have been pondering and I am going to steal some different mounts off the old semi trucks and see if I can make any of them work and not look to tacky :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14