Mustangs hate us lol (funny)

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Never seen my Mustang brethren publicly state they got stomped by a Diesel till now :D

jd87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, that's funny. I'll have to race my mom's mustang when my truck's done. :burnit

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
I think the reason they get heated is because they secretly harbor an inferiority complex. After all

Ford Powerstroke is really power by International.
Dodge diesels are really Cummins power.

Both have reputations for hard working, MANLY trucks.

Pity the GM guys with the Duramax, with power by Izusu.

The name sounds like you should say "Bless you!" when you hear it.:D

Mike K

يساعد المعركة لحرية
Reaction score
My friend and i would cruise around in his truck (01 Dodge Cummins 4x4) and would through some soot (sp) on the people driving around in convertables. Now he has stacks so its not as effetive.

But on a side note.... my 'stang aint getting smoked by some piddle deisel. By the time his turbo spools he is wondering where i went ;)

SeventyMach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mike K said:
But on a side note.... my 'stang aint getting smoked by some piddle deisel. By the time his turbo spools he is wondering where i went ;)

stupid.gif
A diesel truck can be fast (like the all out drag trucks especially). But if it's driving down the street, there's no way he's gonna touch me.

I can't believe how the Duramax guys barged in, lol. If it meant NOT getting an Allison transmission ..... you could give me half the power they have in the Duramax and I'd be satisfied. Isuzu ..... I mean GM just never gets their trucks right.

KY-LX

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
i have yet to be beat by a diesel in my mustang but have seem some fast diesel sence they weigh aleast triple what my car does

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
Those d max guys don't understand that taking the allison out of thier trucks do make them a turd. That tranny is the only thing that makes that truck. As for me I would never ever buy an Isuzu and support Japan, so what is the difference when buying a GM?

Mobeydick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I own 3 Superdutys Never had a problem with any of them. EVEN the 2 6.0s!!

On a side note, I have a New Shelby Cobra GT 500 Ordered!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14