My baby is gone.

tankerdude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So sad!

I bet you wear black for a month!

After an appropriate period of mourning, look at as an opportunity to get another one!

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
It is hard to let them go. I hate letting them go. I hope you don't miss it too long. She served you well.

Dave - in Hawaii

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
(Dave - in Hawaii)

It is hard to let something go that you have spent so much time
and money into.
The wind in CA. sure is blowing hard to get you that far west.
Doug

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
(Dave - in Hawaii)

It is hard to let something go that you have spent so much time
and money into.
The wind in CA. sure is blowing hard to get you that far west.Doug

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Last edited:

RSG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good one on Dave, WD40 :coffee. :lmao

TG - why did you decide to switch? We all face the difficult decision eventually but I'm just curious. The sig line on your baby was very impressive!

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
We have been hearing about the winds all over Calif. Guess it has been pretty bad. We have been in Hawaii since last Wednesday. GREAT HERE!! 'bout 80 degrees and partly cloudy/sunny.

Dave

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Good one on Dave, WD40 :coffee. :lmao

TG - why did you decide to switch? We all face the difficult decision eventually but I'm just curious. The sig line on your baby was very impressive!

After looking at the new Superdutys, I found the interior/dash too unattractive to stand the prospect of having to look at it every day for the next dozen years or so. Ford's big, bad & bold interior design just made me cringe plain & simple. The GM interior on the hand struck me as being more non-loud & comfortable. The dash layout seems more "flowing" for lack of a better word. Ironically, to me the new GMC both on the inside and outside, looks more like my old 99 F-250 than the 2011 Superdutys do.

Buying a truck based on interior design may seem like a "lame" reason to some. But keep in mind, you spend more time looking at the interior than any other part of the truck.

I don't get into the arguements of brand X is better than brand Y or brand Z. They all have their good & bad points. Just about anyone will agree that the Duramax/Allison combo is a pretty decent setup. One can get a good truck or a lemon no matter what make it is. It can be a crap-shoot no matter which way you go.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg